Eggs have been consumed as a part of a staple diet for many eons, for three simple reasons – they are tasty, easily available and high in nutritional value. Eggs are usually consumed for breakfast (and make for great breakfast food), but can also be had for lunch and dinner. Soft boiled, hard boiled, fried, scrambled, there are so many ways to cook an eggs, they are so versatile. Eggs are also used to add softness to various food preparations like cakes, pastries, mousse, chocolates etc.
We source a different types of eggs which are popularly consumed around the world, namely: Chicken Eggs, Duck Eggs, Quail Eggs, Hatching Eggs, Broiler Eggs, Poultry Eggs, etc. These flocks are ensured to not come in contact with herbicides, pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Along with this, the offered range of our product is available in a number of safely packing and shipping as per the demands of clients.
An Egg is a complete food supplement and is free from bad smell and bacteria. The experts have done rigorous testing of our range on several parameters before delivery process. Our clients say these product are very healthy and are rich source of protein. All eggs are fresh, nutritious and delicious! Additionally, we offer these product at very affordable rates.
We source the following types of EGGs:
- Chicken/Hen Eggs
- Duck Eggs
- Quail Eggs
- Hatching Eggs
- Broiler Eggs
- Poultry Eggs
- Dietetic Eggs
- Table Eggs
- White & Brown Eggs
- Furnished / Enriched / Nest-Laid Eggs (from hens that are raised in furnished housing systems.)
- Organic Eggs (from hens that are raised in free-range housing systems & feed that only contains ingredients that were grown without pesticides, herbicides or commercial fertilizers)
- Omega-3 Eggs (from hens that were provided feed containing extra flax – up to 10-20%)
- Vitamin-Enhanced Eggs (from hens that were provided feed that was nutritionally enhanced to include higher levels of Vitamin D or Vitamin E)
- Vegetarian Eggs (from hens that were provided feed containing only plant-based ingredients)
- Processed Eggs (i.e. Liquid, frozen and dried egg products).